Moving home, especially to a new Country, can be quite a daunting experience for some. We try to keep things as simple as possible, from your initial enquiry to delivery of your belongings - wherever that may be.
This part of our web site (SEE THE SUB MENU JUST TO THE RIGHT!) is designed to show every step of arranging and executing a removal. For useful tips on moving including how to work out the size of your move then please click on the 'Tips for moving' tab of the menu. There is also a useful section to help you work out how much space you will need - although, don't forget, we are always more than happy to work it all out for you! And we've also devised a rough guide to working out possible costs.
First of all we need to know the basics. Where you are moving from and to, and what date(s) you would like.
1. By completing our online quote form, this will normally give us enough information to create a quotation. As soon as you send the form, it comes to us via email and we will set to work on it the same, or at the latest, the next day. Sometimes we may require a little more info and will contact you as soon as possible if so. Of course, you could always email us a list of what you wish to move or give us a call to discuss what you wish to move.
2. Once we have all the information we need, we will work out a cost and either email or call you.
3. Once a customer accepts our quotation, we will prepare the paperwork and email or post it to you. At this point, we will ask for a deposit and issue a receipt as soon as it is received - and confirm that your removal is fully booked.
4. We will contact you again a week or so prior to the move, just to make sure everything is okay.
5. We will arrive on time as arranged to collect your belongings. At this stage, we will request the balance owing, unless already paid by transfer a few days earlier.
6. We will keep you informed during the next few days about where your belongings are and that our ETA is a arranged.
7. We deliver to your new home!
It's not just full house moves we do. We also cater for part and small loads as well as business deliveries, representing your company with the highest of standards.